Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby update!


We are all home now, baby and mom doing great. Aubree (baby) developed a rash all over her chest and stomach this morning and I thought it was a heat rash. After watching it for most of the day and having it spread to more part of her body, we decided to take her to the doc. Turns out it is a "baby rash" and nothing to worry about. She is just getting used to her new environment.


Baby was born on Dec. 21 2008, 2:31am, 7lb 5oz, 21.5in with lots of dark brown hair.....just like her dad. I will post more pics as soon as I can upload them from the camera. Now if I can just find some sleep;) I know, I know, why don't you all just say it in unison "good luck!"

2 comments:

  1. What's this! 0 comments on such a cute baby. That just can't be. Have you taught her to hold her very own Fenix flashlight yet. I hope you are saving one for her in hot pink. Love the blog. You just need to keep it going. Your fans want to keep informed. Love, Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What no comments on such a cute baby! We can't have that. Have you taught her how to hold her very own Fenix flashlight yet? I hope they come in hot pink. Now you just have to keep updating your blog. Your inquiring fans want to be kept up to date. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! Take a minute and let us know your thoughts. Firearmspro